Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED)

3 posters

Go down

Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED) Empty Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED)

Post  VoiceInTheDesert Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

1. How long have you been playing eve?
This is my original toon, so he's about 4 years old now. I took about a year off when I finished college to get my life started without spaceship distractions. I now have a wife/job and am looking to neglect both in a more efficient manner.

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them?
Current corp is Inroads. It's a small griefer/wardec corp I formed with two other guys I've known for years. I'm leaving (with this toon) because I'm a little tired of constantly looking for new targets and the slow weeks when the targets don't want to fight. My corp history starting this last Feb looks a little dodgy, but it's mostly cause that's when I got back in the game and I've been looking for a place to get settled again. I'm hoping that place is with you guys.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts.
Voice is my first and main combat toon. I like to fly fast ships (dram, cynabal), heavy ships (baddon, mega), logis, BCs (canes mostly) and he’s also my carrier pilot. As you can see from the following link, he’s capable of t2 fits in pretty much all minny/amarr/gallente ships.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/VoiceInTheDesert (shows wrong alliance, Inroads is not in one)

Arthur Fonzareli is my other toon. He’s almost completely minny pvp skill based. I’m not looking to put him in Muppets right now, since I figure he can be used to make money and fund Voice’s pvp habits and taste for shiney spaceships. Here’s his skill sheet anyway, just so I’m following instructions
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Arthur_Fonzareli (shows wrong alliance, Inroads is not in one)

The only other toon of consequence is Ciryather. He's a spy in TEST I use to scout their coms while I fly around solo. Even though I use a nullified/cloaked proteus when doing this, I like to not be surprised since I'm solo. He is training to get into Tengu/Buzzard for max spaiz.

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat?
I only use local chat to troll people. pen15 seems like a good, trollable word, so I think I could work it in.

5. How did you hear about us?
Forum recruitment post, but I've been aware of you guys before that.

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals.
Voice flies:
For Amarr, I fly all t1, HACs, Recons, Logi, CS, Archon and Rev
For Gallente, I fly all t1 and t2 subcaps except EAFs, HICs and Dictors. Again, could fly their capitals if I bought the books
For Minny, I fly all t1, HACs, Recons, Logi and CS.

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak?
Arizona, USA. I speak english and can make someone who speaks spanish curse at my butchering of their language.

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online?
Shoot people and collect tears. Everything else is boring.

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)?

10. Do you have a working microphone?
Yep

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play?
20ih hours, depending on how active things are (more if more active, but seldom less).

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain.
Directorship in my current griefer corp probably doesn't count. Other than that, I've not held official titles other than getting an offer for a directorship of my very first corp right before I left it (which I rejected since I was leaving).

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC.
For small gangs under 10, yes. Mostly, these gangs were armor BCs, Hacs or BSs. I've done a little FCing for speed setups as well.

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=VoiceInTheDesert

It's been a little slow since I got back to the game in Feb of this year. I tried a WH corp, an old friends 00 corp and tried going back to my griefer corp, but none of them are providing me with enough targets to keep me interested.

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears?
You have no idea

16. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3?
Weekends, I can do just about any time between 16:-0:00ih, eve time. I tend to go out on weekend nights, so later than that and there's a decent chance I'd start choosing between you guys and my other friends. That's no way to start a relationship. During the week, I get home from work about 0:30 and don't hit the bed until about 6:00, eve time.

17. Provide examples of a Sniper Hac fit, Armor Hac fit, Nano Hac fit, and Hictor fit please.
Sniper Hac - Zealot
Heavy Beam Laser II x5

Y-T8 MWD
Sensor Booster II x2

Tracking Enhancer II x3
Heat Sink II x2
Damage Control II
Reactor Control Unit II

Energy Locus Coordinator
Energy Discharge Elutriation

Armor Hac - Zealot
Heavy Pulse Laser II x5

Warp Disrupter II
Y-T8 MWD
Medium Electrochemical Cap Booster

Heat Sink II x3
DC II
800mm rolled tungston plate
Centii C-Type Adaptive Nano Membrane x2

Energy Locus Coordinator
Anchillary Current Router

Nano Hac (I prefer my Cynabal, but I'll follow instructions) - Vagabond
220mm Autocannon II x5
Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator

Warp Disrupter II
Large Shield Extender II x2
Y-T8 MWD

Gryostabilizer II x3
Tracking Enhancer II x2

Polycarbon Engine Housing x2

Warrior II x5

HIC (I don't fly these on this toon, but if I trained it) - Phobos
Heavy Ion Blaster II x5
Warp Disruption Field Generator

Y-T8 MWD
Stasis Web II
Sensor Booster IIx2

DC II
1600mm Rolled Tungston Plate
Energy Adaptive Nano Membrane II x2
Centii C-type Adaptive Nano Plating
Energized Reactorive Membrane II

Medium Trimark II x2

VoiceInTheDesert

Back to top Go down

Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED)

Post  Rozz Will Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 pm

MWD on a Ahac is 150% incorrect.

Also Snipe Hac should have at least one shield not 2 x sebo.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - VoiceInTheDesert (CLOSED)

Post  Rozz Will Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Rozz Will wrote:MWD on a Ahac is 150% incorrect.

Also Snipe Hac should have at least one shield not 2 x sebo.

Also 1600 plate needed.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  order Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Sniper hac needs a LSE

order

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInTheDesert Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

To be honest, the sniper hac is kinda off the cuff. I've only been in 00 sniper fleets a handful of times and no one really ever told me what to fit. The second sebo is there cause I figured I'd want targeting outside my optimal range. It does make sense to have some sort of buffer for logis to swoop in and save me though, so I won't argue that.

The MWD on the armor HAC is mostly due to my previous uses for such ships. I've always used them as slightly faster versions of my armor BCs. It's worked in small gang warfare, but I can see how the sig radius would make it a problem in a larger fleet where I'm the target of more ships.

I'm always willing to tweak my fits to fit corp/fleet standards. My 00 experience has been the least complete of my combat backgrounds, so my fits are probably a little different than what you're using out there. I'm never the kind of guy to go against the fit being postd by the corp/alliance though, so you don't have to worry about my preferences overriding what's being asked for.

VoiceInTheDesert

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 pm

VoiceInTheDesert wrote:To be honest, the sniper hac is kinda off the cuff. I've only been in 00 sniper fleets a handful of times and no one really ever told me what to fit. The second sebo is there cause I figured I'd want targeting outside my optimal range. It does make sense to have some sort of buffer for logis to swoop in and save me though, so I won't argue that.

The MWD on the armor HAC is mostly due to my previous uses for such ships. I've always used them as slightly faster versions of my armor BCs. It's worked in small gang warfare, but I can see how the sig radius would make it a problem in a larger fleet where I'm the target of more ships.

I'm always willing to tweak my fits to fit corp/fleet standards. My 00 experience has been the least complete of my combat backgrounds, so my fits are probably a little different than what you're using out there. I'm never the kind of guy to go against the fit being postd by the corp/alliance though, so you don't have to worry about my preferences overriding what's being asked for.

Always nice to know ^^
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Send me a mail ingame please
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down