Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION - Hellsknights

3 posters

Go down

APPLICATION - Hellsknights Empty APPLICATION - Hellsknights

Post  Hellsknights Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:57 am

APPLICATION FORM

1. How long have you been playing eve? Approx. 6 years

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? Current corp is E115, last alliance Raiden.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts. Hellsknights is sub capital {started training caps recently} can fly all races, look for yourself : http://eveboard.com/pilot/hellsknights - I would also bring my cap pilot she is Archon/Rev pilot, currently only own an Archon, she is also Aeon ready just need the Aeon pirat. Take a look : http://eveboard.com/pilot/Demonna .

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat? I wrote a song for this purpose, here it goes : Pull down your pants and let me in, my PEN15's erect it's about to begin. Balls shaven nice and clean, 10 inch Pen it's quite obscene. My tea bag is tapping keeping the beat, smack that ass grab me some meat.....

So ya, no issues here Twisted Evil

5. How did you hear about us? Received a mail from Draza Wolfpup, had a little talk with Order and some of your members in your Crack house channel.

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals. Hellsknight:All races sub cap, character perk 27mil sp in gunnery.
Demonna : Mainly Amarr, as for caps Archon/Rev/Aeon

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak? Canada, i speak english and french

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online? Kill stuff affraid have fun, i enjoy good fights that are well fc'ed.

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)?32

10. Do you have a working microphone?Yup

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? 15 to 20 approx. it depends

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain. Yes, director role in E115/Raiden. Ceo in alliance Astral wolves, leadership positions as well in Chaos Incarnate, Smash.

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC. I've fc'ed small scale to large scale pvp, did so in Raiden {roaming gangs} large scale in Astral wolves/Chaos Incarnate/Pure

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you. http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=hellsknights
Lists me at a bit over a 1000, but if i include before API it would easily double my kills, i think so anyhow.

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears? Places right finger on the trigger...tell me when.

16. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3? Weekdays 1400 to 1800 eve time. For the time being those are my most active hours, i go to work on afternoons.

17. Provide examples of a Sniper Hac fit, Armor Hac fit, Nano Hac fit, and Hictor fit please.
Mealstrom
Lows:3X gyro / Damage control 2 / Tracking Enhancer 2

Mids: 2x Invuls 2 / Quad Lif mwd / 2x LSE 2 / Painter phased weapon nav.

Highs: 8x 1400 Howitzer 2

Rigs: Ancillary current router / 2x field extender.

Drones: Vespa ec-600 / warriors

Zealot Armor Hac

Lows: 2x Heat sinks / Damage Control 2 / 2x Imperial Navy ENAM / 1600mm plate / Thermic plating 2

Mids: Sensor Booster 2 / 10mn Afterburner 2 / Tracking Disruptor 2

Highs: 5x Heavu Pulse Lasers 2

Rigs: Ancillary current router / trimark

Roaming Curse {BTW one of my fav. ships to use on roaming gangs}
Lows: Damage Control 2 / 3x Power Diag 2

Mids: 2x LSE 2 /Balmer tracking Disruptor / Y-t8 MWD / Medium cap booster with navy 400's / Domination disruptor

Highs: 3x Unstable Medium Neuts / 1 Diminishing nos medium / 1x small unstable Neut

Rigs: Egress Port / field extender

Drones: Hammerhead / Vespa ec-600 / Warriors

Thats all she wrote gents, flame on!

Hellsknights

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION - Hellsknights Empty Re: APPLICATION - Hellsknights

Post  Rozz Will Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 am

Well glad to see you have made a decision Smile

Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  order Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

Hellsknights wrote:APPLICATION FORM

1. How long have you been playing eve? Approx. 6 years

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? Current corp is E115, last alliance Raiden.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts. Hellsknights is sub capital {started training caps recently} can fly all races, look for yourself : http://eveboard.com/pilot/hellsknights - I would also bring my cap pilot she is Archon/Rev pilot, currently only own an Archon, she is also Aeon ready just need the Aeon pirat. Take a look : http://eveboard.com/pilot/Demonna .

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat? I wrote a song for this purpose, here it goes : Pull down your pants and let me in, my PEN15's erect it's about to begin. Balls shaven nice and clean, 10 inch Pen it's quite obscene. My tea bag is tapping keeping the beat, smack that ass grab me some meat.....

So ya, no issues here Twisted Evil

5. How did you hear about us? Received a mail from Draza Wolfpup, had a little talk with Order and some of your members in your Crack house channel.

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals. Hellsknight:All races sub cap, character perk 27mil sp in gunnery.
Demonna : Mainly Amarr, as for caps Archon/Rev/Aeon

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak? Canada, i speak english and french

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online? Kill stuff affraid have fun, i enjoy good fights that are well fc'ed.

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)?32

10. Do you have a working microphone?Yup

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? 15 to 20 approx. it depends

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain. Yes, director role in E115/Raiden. Ceo in alliance Astral wolves, leadership positions as well in Chaos Incarnate, Smash.

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC. I've fc'ed small scale to large scale pvp, did so in Raiden {roaming gangs} large scale in Astral wolves/Chaos Incarnate/Pure

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you. http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=hellsknights
Lists me at a bit over a 1000, but if i include before API it would easily double my kills, i think so anyhow.

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears? Places right finger on the trigger...tell me when.

16. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3? Weekdays 1400 to 1800 eve time. For the time being those are my most active hours, i go to work on afternoons.

17. Provide examples of a Sniper Hac fit, Armor Hac fit, Nano Hac fit, and Hictor fit please.
Mealstrom
Lows:3X gyro / Damage control 2 / Tracking Enhancer 2

Mids: 2x Invuls 2 / Quad Lif mwd / 2x LSE 2 / Painter phased weapon nav.

Highs: 8x 1400 Howitzer 2

Rigs: Ancillary current router / 2x field extender.

Drones: Vespa ec-600 / warriors

Zealot Armor Hac

Lows: 2x Heat sinks / Damage Control 2 / 2x Imperial Navy ENAM / 1600mm plate / Thermic plating 2

Mids: Sensor Booster 2 / 10mn Afterburner 2 / Tracking Disruptor 2

Highs: 5x Heavu Pulse Lasers 2

Rigs: Ancillary current router / trimark

Roaming Curse {BTW one of my fav. ships to use on roaming gangs}
Lows: Damage Control 2 / 3x Power Diag 2

Mids: 2x LSE 2 /Balmer tracking Disruptor / Y-t8 MWD / Medium cap booster with navy 400's / Domination disruptor

Highs: 3x Unstable Medium Neuts / 1 Diminishing nos medium / 1x small unstable Neut

Rigs: Egress Port / field extender

Drones: Hammerhead / Vespa ec-600 / Warriors

Thats all she wrote gents, flame on!

Can you pls give us a sniper hac setup?

order

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsknights Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Sniper Hac Zealot

Low: 3x Heat Sink 2 / 2x tracking comp 2 / Damage Control 2 / Reactor Control 2

Mids: Y-t8 MWD / Sensor Booster 2 / Shield extender best named

Highs : 5x Heavy Beam 2

Rigs: Locus rig / Burst rig

Good range enough buffer for the emergency shield reps Wink

Hellsknights

Back to top Go down

Post  order Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Hellsknights wrote:Sniper Hac Zealot

good fit thx

order

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

order wrote:
Hellsknights wrote:Sniper Hac Zealot

good fit thx

Nice, when you can please convo or send me a mail ingame.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsknights Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

Hey, im on weekdays from 1400 to 1800 eve time, at i come back on after work around 0300 eve time.

Im available during these times on a regualr basis, weekends different times it depends on the wife and kids. Surprised

Hells

Hellsknights

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 am

Got all your info thanks, Max will check and get back to you once all is verified Smile
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Thanks for your application unfortunately we cannot accept it for various reasons at this stage.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down