Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Oacheshu

2 posters

Go down

Application - Oacheshu Empty Application - Oacheshu

Post  Oacheshu Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

1. How long have you been playing eve?

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them?

Tr0pa de Elite./G00FELLAS alliance and i leaving because im tired to shot structures, 0.0 politics, blobs etc...

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts.

Oacheshu (main) - pvp char, fly all races and carrier also - eveboard.com/pilot/Oacheshu pw: america

Zmaj Silni (cap alt) - he can fly mostly caps and some support - eveboard.com/pilot/zmaj_silni pw: 1234

4. You are in a small roaming fleet of 5 pilots which are all in vagabonds. The FC has d/c'd and You and another pilot find an Orca 1,000m off a gate in null-sec what do you do?

Well, i tell to one guy to get point on Orca, i will jump other side to see what is happen', and wait for orca if he jump out to me... to get point and kill him.

5. How did you hear about us?

Well i fly with u sometimes when i was in NC.

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals.

Main can fly all races for support (bs/bc/hacs etc) and carrier (thanatos) have one.

My alt is mostly specialized for caps but have some support like logistic (scimi and guardian) - He fly Thanatos, Revelation and i have both.

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak?

Im from Romania and i speak english and my native language.

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online?

PVP

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)?

10. Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? how many hours a day?

usually 3-5 per day, but depends what is happen' in-game... if there is a roaming or something to do, i stay online more.

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain.

No.

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC.

Yes, when i was in IT alliance some large fleets and some small gangs(nanos).

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.

eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=49627

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears?

Of course Smile

16. We are a nomad corporation so we move when the pvp dries up or a merc contract takes us somewhere new, will this be a problem for you?

No, i have 2 carriers, is no problem.

17. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3?

Mostly 17:00 evt

18. Provide examples of the following roaming ships (vaga , tornado (sniper) , talos (blaster) , cane (gank), 100AB Tengu.

Vaga - High: 5x 220mm and 1x med neut
Med : 1x exp mwd, 1x warp disruptor, 2x lse
Low ; 1x tracking enhancer, 2x gyros, 2x nanofibers
Rigs: 3x med core def

Tornado - High: 8x 1400mm howtz
Med : 1x exp mwd, 2x sensor booster (2xscan res & 2x targeting range in cargo), 2x tracking computers (optimal range)
Low : 1x damage control,1x tracking enhancer, 2x gyros
Rigs: 2x med ancillary route, 1x med ionic field projector

Talos - High: 8x neutrons
Med : 1x exp mwd, 1x warp disruptor, 2x lse
Low : 1x damage control, 1x tracking enhancer, 1x nanofiber, 2x magnetics

Cane - High: 6x 425mm cannons, 2x med neuts
Med : 1x 10 mwd, 1x warp disruptor, 2x lse
Low : 1x damage control, 1x tracking enhancer, 2x gyros, 2x nanofibers

Tengu 100mn - High: 5x hml
Med ; Core X-type 100mn AB, 1x med cap booster, 1x federation navy web, 1x republic fleet warp disruptor, 1x gist x-typel large shield booster, 1x gist x-type photon
Low : 1x damage control, 3x caldari navy ballistics, 1x reactor unit
Rigs: 1x med ancillary t2, 1x med warhead rigor catalist t2, 1x med warhead flare catalist t2
Subs: Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer, Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix, Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst, Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node, Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay

Oacheshu

Back to top Go down

Application - Oacheshu Empty Re: Application - Oacheshu

Post  Admin Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm

sugi pula viva la romania!

Admin
Admin

https://muppet-factory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down