Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED) Empty Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED)

Post  Rico Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm

APPLICATION FORM

1. How long have you been playing eve? -- 2005 with a few breaks

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? H A V O C/Cascade Immanent - with the leave of manny and most of the dominant leading figures in the alliance the activity level has dropped very low, alliance ops involve "carebear" time for weeks on end. I'm looking for an active pvp corp that has a good solid foundation and an alliance that has pvp in its blood.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts. Password is penis
Lieutenant Apparent http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lieutenant_Apparent
Nizka Jord http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nizka_Jord
Stan Lento

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat? If you really wanna impress a girl do the helicopter dick

5. How did you hear about us? Kimsemus sold your shit like there was no tomorrow...that and rozz will's examples of your ops sound fucking awesome

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals. Across all toons I can use all pvp subcap and amarr/gal caps (excluding mining shit and freighters)

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak? Currently living in Shanghai, China (gmt+Cool (permanently here for work) and can speak english, chinese, some russian and italian

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online? I have plenty of isk saved up so pretty much only pvp, Small gang or fleet comps that can take on a larger numbered enemy are what I enjoy most.

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)? 26

10. Do you have a working microphone? of course

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play?
20 hrs is a safe average, more usually but depends on work

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain. --
Nothing dealing with people, I don't care much for dealing with people bitching at each other over small shit Sleep
I don't mind dealing with admin work or theorycrafting (helped found hydra way back in the day with placing eggs, and general business etc)

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC. -
I do, mainly lowsec engagements and gangs to have fun dropping the ms

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.
http://diewh.griefwatch.net/

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears?
only if it gets me +rep on kugu

16. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3?
Best time for me would be around downtime

17. Provide examples of a Sniper Hac fit, Armor Hac fit, Nano Hac fit, and Hictor fit please.

Sniper Zealot
4x Heavy Beam II
1x Cyno

1x SBII
1x LSE II
1x y-t8 overcharged mwd

1x Signal Amp II
3x Heat Sink II
3x Tracking enhancer II's

Rigs ACR and anti-em

AHAC fit:
While I prefer the ishtar (more fitting room for cyno eh?) staple ahac would be zealot or muninn
Muninn Ahac
5x425's
1x Heavy missiles
1x Cyno

1x ABII
1x Disruptor
1x web

1x dc2
1x 1600 plate
2x eanm
1x gyro

trimarks

Nano Hac fit
I only see vagas as a cheap version of the cynabal with how well can outperform it so here's a cynabal fit.

4x425mm AutoCannon II
1xCyno

1x Invuln
2x LSE
1x 10mn mwd
1x faction point

2x Gyro2
2x Tracking Enhancer2
1x Nano

rigs: Anti-EM and 2x shield extender

pimp as wanted

Hictor Fit
Fleet:
Phobos
2x bubble
1x railgun
1x cyno

2x small cap sticks
1x eccm
1x Y-t8 mwd

1x DCII
2x 1600 plates
1x eanm
1x passive explosive membrane

rigs: trimarks

Was going to post a roaming hictor fit but honestly id fly a cloaky dictor over a hic in most fleets,
If you want a roaming hic fit lemme know and i'll post one

reference kimsemus and Rozz Will

Rico

Back to top Go down

Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED)

Post  Rozz Will Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Not bad, no need for the cyno on the Snip HAC though as in those fleets there will always be a ship with a cyno Smile
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - Lieutenant Apparent (CLOSED)

Post  order Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 pm

lol fucking cyno on everything.. And he posts on kugu always a plus..

You have shit killboard stats

order

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down