Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED) Empty Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED)

Post  Maleci Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 am

1. How long have you been playing eve? On and off for 4 years

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? Damage Unlimited in an eye for an eye alliance. While the corp has a decent potential with it's core membership lately it seems people just aren't signing on or willing to go fight anything unless the CEO is online which is limited with RL issues.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts.
Maleci- HIC/HAC 4, Logi/Recon5 all races cruiser 5, leadership alt, covert cyono
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Maleci

ToryClasen-Gal. Carrier V all races bs5 and all but projectile large t2 (still 9 days out), Blackops 5, t3's
http://eveboard.com/pilot/ToryClasen

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat? Seems more like minigin's place

5. How did you hear about us?
Was aware from just reputation, but saw the recruitment post.

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals.
Gal. Carrier V and dread 2
Currently grinding an alt towards a nyx

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak?
US - English

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online? I like organized small gang pvp against larger numbers

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)? 24

10. Do you have a working microphone? yes

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? 15-20 depending on work and what is going on

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain. I helped screen recruits for DU as well as helped attempt to organize alliance fleets in order to be more effective.

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC. I have fced some small roams but nothing really significant.

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Maleci
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=ToryClasen

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears? As long as there is a good vent pipe to hear the emorage Very Happy

16. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3? Usually around a lot on weekends and nights after 6cst.

17. Provide examples of a Sniper Hac fit, Armor Hac fit, Nano Hac fit, and Hictor fit please.
HIC: Broadsword
Lows:
DC 2
3x PDS 2's

Mids:
3x LSE 2's
2x Invuln 2's
10mn MWD 2

Highs:
Warp field generator
5x 220 AC 2's

Rigs:
2x field extenders

Nano Hac: Zealot
Lows:
3x heat sink 2's
2x tracking enhancer 2
2 nano 2's

Mids:
10mn MWD 2
LSE 2
warp disruptor 2

Highs:
5x Heavy pulse laser 2's

Rigs:
2x field extenders

armor hac: zealot
Lows:
1600 rolled tungsten
RCU 2
DC 2
EANM 2
energized thermic membrane 2
TE 2
Heat Sink 2

Mids:
10mn AB 2
warp disruptor 2
sebo 2

Highs:
5x Heavy pulse laser 2

Rigs:
2x trimarks

Sniper Hac: Zealot
Lows:
3x Heat Sink 2's
3x Tracking Enhancer 2's
PDS 2

Mids:
10mn MWD 2
LSE 2
Sebo 2

Highs:
5x Heavy Beam Laser 2's

Rigs:
field extender
ionic field projector

Maleci

Back to top Go down

Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED)

Post  order Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 pm

app is ok though pvp stats are very low for a 80/57mil sp toons seems strange.

order

Back to top Go down

Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED) Empty Re: Application - Maleci/ToryClasen (CLOSED)

Post  Rozz Will Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

order wrote:app is ok though pvp stats are very low for a 80/57mil sp toons seems strange.

Very low indeed, could you give us an explanation perhaps ?
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  Maleci Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

I started the game more focusing on pvp but due to school at the time cut down to more just screwing around and making money when I had time to actually play with some rl friends. As I got more playtime I wanted to get more seriously focused on pvp which eventually led to trialing and joining burn eden. However at the end of last summer I took a new job and had to move halfway across the country and had a lot going on with the new job and couldn't really commit the playtime required to benefit the group. My schedule seems to be slowing down consistently enough to get playtime to get back out and start killing stuff again. I work 4 10shifts a week now so I have 3 days a week now where I can be around most of the day as needed and want to get more active into pvping. DU which I currently fly with has been a fun relaxed group, but without the ceo no one wants to undock and even go try to find targets if they even sign on for the day.

Maleci

Back to top Go down

Post  Rozz Will Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Need to have a chat, Ill be on tomorrow night and over weekend if your on then.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  order Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am

Do not meet our requirements best of luck finding a suitable corporation

order

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down