Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Bobroglaz

3 posters

Go down

Application - Bobroglaz Empty Application - Bobroglaz

Post  Bobroglaz Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

1. How long have you been playing eve?

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them?

None Went AFK - Prior to going AFK, I have been in Sundering from 10-2007 - 12/2007 then from 12/2007 thru 3/2011 Roinnag Alba where I was a director for most of that time, after that point I was a casual player and was basically afk, but flew with the Inf1dels until my accounts expired.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts.

Bobroglaz (main) Specialaze in PVP - Flys Just about everything eveboard.com/pilot/Bobroglaz
BLOP -BS's - HAC's - Logi - H Interdictors - dictors Ammar/Minmatar
Minmatar Carrier :/ Amarr Dread

Insaki (Supers Alt) eveboard.com/pilot/Insaki (this is close it won't allow me to update for some reason. Dreads-Carriers-Supers (Gallente) - Full Spec Command ship (Minmatar)

4. How do you feel about typing pen15 in local chat?

Ok sure

5. How did you hear about us?

Eve Online Fourms

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals.

all to include Nyx & Erebus (if I purchased the titan skill book)

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak?

USA - English or something similar to it.
8. What do you like to do in EVE Online?
PVP - BLOPS -Small to Med Gangs

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)?

10. Do you have a working microphone?

yes

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? how many hours a day?

normally thru the week 3-4 per day, on the weekends I'm on alot more.

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain.

Was was a Director for most of my time in Roinnag Alba

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC.

I have FC'd small to Med size roams, POS take down with Supers and system lock downs.

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.
RA KB - 84.234.197.151/rakb/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=149

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears?
Oh yes....but only if we can rape and pillage

16. We are a nomad corporation so we move when the pvp dries up or a merc contract takes us somewhere new, will this be a problem for you?
No, I have carriers and Jump freighters

17. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3?

This Saturday & Sunday just about any time......thru the week after 2200 eve

18. Provide examples of the following roaming ships (vaga , tornado (sniper) , talos (blaster) , cane (gank), 100AB Tengu.
Vaga -(highs) 5, 220's & a nuet (mids) 2 Lg Shield Ext 1 10mn MWD -Point (Warp Dis) - (lows) 2 gyro - 1 Tracking En - PDS -CPR - ALL TECH 2 cept MWD (experimental) Rigs Med Poli & Core Def ext.
TBH I would dreather fly a Cynabal - 4, 425's Salv (FTW) - 2 LSE 1 inv 10mn mwd faction point (WD), 2 tracking, 1 gyro, nano, CPR - Rigs Anti EM (tech2) 2 cdfe
Tornado (sniper) Never flew one but I'll give it a shot
maybe this, may have to be adjusted for range and could fit with 1400's but would have no tank. Like I said I've not flown one this came out while I was gone, but looks fun.
Gyrostabilizer II (2) Tracking Enhancer II (2)
Large Shield Extender II (2) Experimental 10MN mwd, Invulnerability Field II, Sensor Booster II,Targeting Range
1200mm Artillery Cannon II (Cool
Medium Ancillary Current Router I (2) Medium Core Defence Field Extender I
Talos
Tracking Enhancer II (2), DC, Magnetic Field Stabilizer II (2)
Invulnerability Field II, Large Shield Extender II (2), 10MN MicroWarpdrive II
Neutron Blaster Cannon II (7)
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I, Medium Core Defence Field Extender I (2)
Cane
Gyrostabilizer II (2) DC II, Tracking Enhancer II, Nanofiber Internal Structure II (2)
LSE, Inv, Warp Dis, 10mn MWD
425's (6), Neut, Energy Distab (both med)
Medium Core Defence Field Extender (3)
Tang
Reactor Control Unit II, Nanofiber Internal Structure II, Ballistic Control System II (3)
Invulnerability Field II, Photon Scattering Field II, Large Shield Extender II, Warp Disruptor , Webifier, 100MN Afterburner
Heavy Missile Launcher II (5)
Medium Ancillary Current Router II, Medium Core Defence Field Extender II, Medium Core Defence Field Extender II
Tengu Defensive - Supplemental Screening
Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

On a side note....if you accept me, I'll make you some real forums these are gay

Bobroglaz

Back to top Go down

Application - Bobroglaz Empty Re: Application - Bobroglaz

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 am

indeed these forums are gay. I am happy with 2 week trial to see how you go, talk to one of recruiters to work out details.

Admin
Admin

https://muppet-factory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Bobroglaz Empty App

Post  time 3290 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 am

I would love to but im not paying CSPA

This evemail message is subject to a CSPA service charge of 1,000,000.00 ISK, which you must accept to complete the invitation.

According to the CONCORD Spam Prevention Act, all communication initiations between parties that have not explicitly whitelisted each other through the use of an access control list shall be subject to a configurable service fee which shall be collected by the Fluid comm operator.

Remove this confused

time 3290

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobroglaz Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 am

done & thanks

Bobroglaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down