Muppet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TikTok Application

2 posters

Go down

TikTok Application Empty TikTok Application

Post  tiktok Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm

APPLICATION FORM

1. How long have you been playing eve? around 3years

2. What is your current corp/alliance and why are you leaving them? The Shadow Phoenix Fleet/ It's got some of my irl friends there; I joined the corp and let them park my titan in a well defended pos and did some bridging every once in a while. Now that I'm back in EvE life, willing to do some hardcore pvp again I'm now leaving the corp.

3. Please list all your characters and the main things in which each specializes. Include links to your skill sheets for main and pvp alts.

TikTok - Flys all Galente ships but He's stuck in an erebus so it wouldnt matter till I get a parking character which I'm getting it real soon
eveboard.com/pilot/TikTok

Lycant Wolfen - Flys all Minmatar/Caldari ships; from Frig Cruiser BS BC Inty Recon Command Ship T3's -now training for Amarr
eveboard.com/pilot/Lycant_Wolfen

Azuley - neutral Recon Rapier with virtue set for probing/ Hictor/Broadsword pilot
eveboard.com/pilot/Azuley

Vayne Asuka - neutral covops prober/cyno
eveboard.com/pilot/Vayne_Asuka

4. You are in a small roaming fleet of 5 pilots which are all in vagabonds. The FC has d/c'd and You and another pilot find an Orca 1,000m off a gate in null-sec what do you do? Ping him/text msg him or do whatever to get him back online asap or let somone else take place of his place, must be done quick; hell there's an Orca infront of you right there. get a cyno ready if possible bridge people in for the kill.(not so neccessary but people would appreciate it) however, you must first have both side of the gate covered and should be bumping the orca away from the gate. Wouldn't forget using the intel channel.

5. How did you hear about us? Flown with you guys a while back during time I was still in MoA(fail corp..I do not deny of this fact; but I tried and stayed as most active pvp'er while it lasted)

6. What type of ships can you fly? Please make sure to include capitals. Caldari,Minmatar,Gallente Inty/Recon/Hic/T3/T3BC/CommandShip/Carrier/Dread/Titan/T1 supcap

7. In which country do you currently live, and what languages can you speak? South Korea(temporarily) / Korean, English

8. What do you like to do in EVE Online? PvP, PvP, PvP

9. How old are you (real life, not Eve character)? 21

10. Do you have a working microphone? Yes

11. On average, how many hours per week do you think you play? how many hours a day? 10hrs a day 5-6days a week which makes it around 50~60 hours per week(used to have a life till my health issue got worsen I have unstoppable chronic pain all over my body this is why I have such high activity :/)

12. Have you ever held a leadership position in another corp? If so, please explain. I never had one

13. Do you have any FC experience? If so, please describe the types of gangs you normally FC. For the sake of other people; because of my mixed(UK,American,Asian) English accent I wouldn't FC

14. Give us a link to the killboard you currently use. If you don't use one, point us to a public one that might have some stats on you.
this is the best i can show you guys.
northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=34660
northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=35198

15. Are you ready to commit acts of piracy, war and sabotage which may cause the death of hundreds of innocent carebears? If anything that involves PvP, then i'm willing to do it.

16. We are a nomad corporation so we move when the pvp dries up or a merc contract takes us somewhere new, will this be a problem for you? no problem at all

17. What days/times are you most likely available for an interview on TS3? evetime 00:00~09:00 would be nice. but I can be on for an interview at any time if the time isn't right for you

18. Provide examples of the following roaming ships (vaga , tornado (sniper) , talos (blaster) , cane (gank), 100AB Tengu.

Vagabond

5x 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
1x Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator I

2x Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
1x Warp Disruptor II
1x 10MN MicroWarpdrive II

2x Tracking Enhancer II
2x Gyrostabilizer II
1x Nanofiber Internal Structure II

2x Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

5x Warrior II

-----

Tornado(Sniper)

8x 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II

2x Tracking Computer II
2x Sensor Booster II
1x Experimental 10MN MicroWarpdrive

3x Gyrostabilizer II
1x Tracking Enhancer II

2x Medium Anciliary Current Router I
1x Medium Ionic Field Projector I

-----

Talos(Blaster)

8x Neutron Blaster Cannon II

1x Warp Disruptor II
1x Experimental 10MN MicroWarpdrive I
2x Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction

2x Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
2x Tracking Enhancer II
1x F85 Peripheral Damage System I

2x Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

5x Warrior II

-----

Cane(Gank)

6x 425mm AutoCannon II
2x Medium Energy Neutrailizer II

2x Large Shield Extender II
1x Warp Disruptor II
1x 10MN MicroWarpdrive II

1x Damage Control II
1x NanoFiber Internal Structure II
2x Tracking Eenhancer II
2x GyroStabilizer II

3x Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

5x Warrior II

-----

100AB Tenju

5x Heavy Missile Launcher II

1x True Sansha Warp Disruptor
1x Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier
1x Invulnerability Field II
1x Photon Scattering Field II
1x Large Shield Extender II
1x Gist C-Type 100MN Afterburner

2x Ballistic Control System II
2x NanoFiber Internal Structure II

Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Tengu Defensive - Supplemental Screening
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay

tiktok

Back to top Go down

TikTok Application Empty Re: TikTok Application

Post  Rozz Will Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 am

Cannot accept you into corp at this time due to various current obligations to alliance, if you still looking in a few weeks Ill contact you.

Best of luck.
Rozz Will
Rozz Will

Back to top Go down

Post  tiktok Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Well whatever those obligations are, I do not know of them. But I would gladly wait if its only going to take a few weeks. I'll hang around in the in-game channel and will wait till I get contacted. Thanks for the interest in my application.

tiktok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down